Broadcast Changes

There has been a small change to broadcasts. Now you can send a broadcast out only to people who speak your language, or if you speak English it will be sent out to the whole world. If you chose to send one out in your own language it will cost you 3 stardollars. Will you use this? I won't, I think the extra stardollars are definitely worth the bigger audience. Credit to Scoop Stardoll for noticing this change!
Here's a little story that may bore you. A couple of years ago the broadcasts used to be only 3 stardollars and you could actually type what you wanted to say instead of dragging words! Well, some of you will remember that we would get one stardollar each day that we logged in, I was saving up three stardollars which took me three days so I could send a broadcast out to my star bazaar, then I went to go send out a broadcast but that was the day that the broadcast had changed to 5 stardollars. I was gutted :P Do you remember when broadcasts were only 3 stardollars? 

Emma xox